Queer Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jibber Jabber

4 posters

Go down

Jibber Jabber Empty Jibber Jabber

Post by Cec Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:37 am

I'll get this started. Where is everyone situated and what's the time where you're at? And what have you done so far today?

It's currently 8:33am here in Sydney, Australia and I should be at work today but wasn't feeling too well so I'm working from home today. So far my day has consisted of unloading the dishwasher to my wife's delight (because I literally never do it - or load it for that matter - because I'm the worst) and made myself a coffee.. big day obviously lol.
Cec
Cec
Admin

http://bigkidparent.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Jibber Jabber Empty Re: Jibber Jabber

Post by Ladyladybaby Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:20 pm

I'm in Brisbane and it's currently 3.16pm. I've probably had one of the smoothest days I've had in a while. My partner booked me in for a 60 minute massage this morning (I've clearly got a hard life) while my sister babysat Oscar for me. Then Oscar and I went to lunch with one of my work colleagues before finally heading home. He is now fast asleep in a nap that I hope lasts for at least an hour. I wish every day was like this.
Ladyladybaby
Ladyladybaby

http://www.ladyladybaby.com

Back to top Go down

Post by potooo Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:01 pm

I'm working from home too, though currently my job is just me being on call while getting paid my full rate, which is kind of ridiculous (but I'm sure not complaining!) So I have to be at my desk to see if my client comes online, but otherwise I can sit here doing whatever I want. And the last four days I've been on call, my client hasn't come online at all. It kind of feels like a paid vacation.

After I get off work at 1:00pm today, I'm gonna return the tank to the cryobank (I think I might have to pay a late fee, oops), then come home and either go swimming with my wife or go to the bike store to buy us some bikes! We went for a beautiful bike ride (using City Bike Share bikes) along the river last night, and I think she's hooked now. The Bike Share docks stop at 59th Street and we live around 190th Street, so if we want to ride around our own neighborhood, we're gonna have to get our own bikes.
potooo
potooo

Back to top Go down

Post by WhitneyLauren Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:57 am

It's 12:55, I am at a park eating mango salad and couscous salad that I got from Longos. Work is crazy busy today so I needed some sunshine! Tonight we are going to have a sushi date night and watch Netflix in bed. I can't wait!
WhitneyLauren
WhitneyLauren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum